The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of its Parts: Maximising Digital Results
September 21, 2015
Last week, we learned at Venture Stream HQ that we’d been selected as the digital marketing agency for a large national business – although it’s rewarding to receive another opportunity to work with a new client, we were particularly delighted to discover we’d been selected from a national tender process largely because of our unique, holistic approach to delivering digital consulting services.
The client brief was for search engine optimisation services only, but in our digital audit of the business we looked across all parts of the marketing mix and could see enhanced opportunities through a blended consulting approach encompassing SEO, PPC advertising, site conversion rate optimisation, and management training. We were able to demonstrate this approach in the proposal and presentation and even recommended that the client spend LESS than the amount offered on consulting fees to free budget for advertising costs, as part of a blended investment in digital marketing to maximise ROI.
We increasingly hear from clients that the approach and results working with Venture Stream is refreshingly different – read some of our client testimonials – here are some highlights of our holistic consulting approach which makes us unique:
• We view your business as a Managing Director and Marketing Director does – growth in turnover and ROI and outperforming budgets and financial plans
• We have consultants with over a decade in experience managing and supporting all digital marketing channels – we’re better at areas sometimes serviced by specialists (e.g., PPC, SEO) because we’re experienced in the wider and increasingly interlinked customer journey
• We have an in-house technology team experienced across industry platforms – We can build and manage your entire e-commerce platform as we do for The Pen Shop, and our internal tech capabilities help us overcome obstacles in implementing digital marketing improvements often faced by marketing agencies
• We are creative and innovative across media – In addition to mastering the technical aspects of digital marketing and e-commerce, our creative team excels at producing audience-grabbing graphics, copy, and web user experience & design
• We architect Finance Director-friendly financial plans and budgets – we’re regularly asked to create business plans and detailed budgets in support of our clients’ planning processes e.g., full PnL budgets, CAPEX plans
• We create and manage centralised marketing plans and calendars in digital and beyond – In addition to digital marketing activities, we integrate non-digital marketing campaigns e.g., PR, print marketing, store POS, etc.
• We support management and Board leadership – We are often invited to lead management and board meetings on areas involving innovation, growth, marketing and technology
• We partner with our clients to become internally better at marketing and innovation – Our clients view Venture Stream as an extension of their internal teams. We help train our clients in digital marketing areas, especially relating to analytics and insights, and have even helped clients recruit new digital marketing staff
• We work across the organisational spectrum from startups to multinationals to the public sector – Our agile consulting approach has proven successful in a diverse range of operating environments
• We consult from the outset – At our core we are dedicated management consultants who want to help you achieve significant improvement in results in your business. This starts from the very first interaction with Venture Stream – all potential clients receive a free digital marketing audit in which we identify digital opportunities unique to your business
If you’d like to learn how Venture Stream could help your business achieve improved results, we’d love to hear from you.